Sunday 5 February 2012

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Here is Madge's new hit "Give Me All Your Luvin'" which she is set to perform live at the Superbowl in America today! Whilst the song echos that of Avril Lavigne's 2007 hit "Girlfriend" and Toni Basil's "Hey Mickey" you can't deny that with collaborators like Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. performing the back up vocals on this track, Lady Gaga is sure to have a tough time ripping this one off!

Personally, I think the song is a little too sugar sweet and repetitive for my tastes. However, being a devoted Madonna fan, I tend to support her as an entity rather than her individual post-90's "hits". This song in particular, is as harmless as it is catchy. I probably won't download it on my ipod but I also won't be inclined to change stations if it comes on on the radio. For a 50 year old mum and divorcee, Madge does well to perform alongside "Superbass" superfreak Nicki Minaj and maintain primary audience attention.

Whilst this song isn't my absolute favourite, I'll still give the Material Girl all my luvin'

No comments:

Post a Comment